Lunes, Pebrero 14, 2011

History of My Blogs Name

 Courtesy of: http://www.doobix.com
                        

        "Angels are the loving presence of God... they are the messengers of God and carry God's grace to us in ways that we can directly experience and relate to. Angels bring us very personal and precise assistance that we can immediately receive and act upon.

I always make someone to smile when there were hardships on their lives. I’ll go out of my way to perform an unexpected act of kindness for someone I don’t even know. But the time came upon and I was the one who was unhappy, uncontented and seems down. No one helps me and makes me feel to be happy. I decided to walk alone and stay at a corner of our house because I can’t even understand what unexplainable experience I had felt. I looked around, took notice of things, considered how I felt about my condition then, after several hours God did not leave me alone in the dark. He was able to examine my situation and gave me a sincere compliment to someone who seems down and it was I, who have faith on Him. He told me how special I am and how deeply He love and care for me.

It was an unmemorable day when I awoke and suddenly realized that this was the best day of my life ever. There were times when I wondered how I would make myself be happy and contented of being what I am now, but I did and because I did, I celebrated it for an unbelievable  life I have had so far, the accomplishments, the many blessings and yes, even the hardships.

        I was so happy that day because God has given me a best friend in his magical ways, a best friend who brighten my days in all kinds of wonderful. I was so thankful on the gift given to me from above who surrounded me with warm and caring love.

Courtesy of:pagedeclasse.recit05.qc.com
I treated my best friend so much. Everyday, I always text him to ask if he’s fine, if he eats his breakfast, lunch and dinner and even if he’s happy or not. I always greet him in morning, afternoon and evening. I always congratulate him on the contests he was joining for and even if he loose or not. I made him happy not to be seems down. I treated myself to be his angel, an angel who will be strong enough, will survive and protect him no matter what he do and will be there in time of need and never leave as long as he believe.
                                                    


I was contented of being his second   best friend even just on text, because I could not speak on him personally. I don’t know why I was like these because may I just ashamed and shy on hm.

But the time came that I had realize that the reason why I felt these feeling is because I fell in love with him. I was worrying and I don’t want to say it to him. I was actually hurt when I knew from him that he was fall in love with my friend. I did not expect it, but I don’t have the right to make his heart stop loving that girl.

If I would just to be a real angel without knowing that I am surrounding him no matter as he go, I will. If I would have the braveness on my lips to speak with him personally, I will and if I will have the chance to be with him again, I will stay forever. But I couldn’t, because I don’t want to change the way he treats me as his thoughtful and loving care best friend.


I’d remember that to worry is just a waste of time because my faith in God and His divine plan ensures everything will be just fine. I am here on earth to learn acceptance. Acceptance of everything life throws at me, all good and all bad. Doesn’t mean you don’t want to defeat it or make bad things good, but sometimes we have no control at all over it. That’ s when you have to acceptance you have no other choice.

And that day, before I went to my bed, I’d went out and raised  my eyes to heaven. I stand in awe at the beauty of stars and the moon, and I praised God for these magnificent treasures.

As the day ended, I lay my head down on my soft pillow and I had thank Our Almighty for the best gift He was given to me. And I will sleep just as contented from what I had received and be excited with another glorious day going to be the best day of an angel like me.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento